When it comes to life insurance, it’s all about underwriting. Check out our underwriting tools to get the extra edge of getting your cases approved. Got a challenging case? Call us first.
The best multi-carrier field underwriting and quick-quote management tool in the industry.
Using cutting edge technology, XRAE does what no human can — master and implement over 30,000 specific underwriting rules based on over 500 potential questions in less than a second to determine the “best case” underwriting classification for multiple carriers.
You can determine from XRAE’s confidence ranking the carriers most likely to approve the class shown based on the information provided.
With XRAE you can input a client’s information and compare it to one or more carriers, track the status of your quick quotes, forward a client’s information to us for further evaluation, and have a permanent record of your responses in your XRAE account!
Not every client is Preferred Plus. When you need to know how specific health impairments are underwritten, look no further than Prudential’s “Rx For Success” tool. These documents focus on the Top 11 medical impairments to help you understand the various stages of that condition and how a client’s rating could be affected. Send your completed form to us at [email protected] for an analysis. Don’t see an impairment listed? Call us at 800-272-2212 and talk with a Life Sales associate.
- Cancer Questionnaire
- Marijuana Questionnaire
- Atrial Fibrillation Questionnaire
- Diabetes Mellitus Questionnaire
- Prostate Cancer Questionnaire
- Breast Cancer Questionnaire
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Questionnaire
- Lymphoma Questionnaire
- Alcohol Questionnaire
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders Questionnaire
- Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack) Questionnaire
- Hepatitis Questionnaire
- LWT Rate Class Questionnaire – use this form to obtain a life insurance rate class assessment.
- LWT Preliminary Application – Use this form to obtain client information for a preliminarily assessment of your life insurance case. This is not an application for life insurance. Also, subject to minimum premium and face amount (see form). Must get a pre-approval by LWT first.
- LWT Authorization – Use this form to obtain a client authorization for a preliminary assessment. Must get a pre-approval by LWT first.
- LWT Aviation Questionnaire
- LWT Climbing Questionnaire
- LWT Racing Questionnaire
- LWT Scuba Questionnaire
- LWT Sky Sports Questionnaire
Need to get your applicant examined? You may use any approved examination service, but we are pleased to highlight ExamOne Superior Solutions (formerly Superior Mobile Medics).
In the fall of 2015, ExamOne acquired Superior Mobile Medics. The combined companies provide enhanced customer access, more collection sites for your applicants to visit, and additional paramedical examiners. ExamOne Superior Solutions offers a more personalized, concierge approach to servicing the LWT producer while also giving applicants the broadest choice in nationwide exam locations, scheduling options and online lab results.
Key service benefits include:
- High-touch service
- One point of contact
- Customized workflows
- “In good order” quality review
- Expanded choices for applicants Nationwide
Want to discuss a case?