Life Insurance and Long-Term Care Insurance Forms and Applications
Are you ready to write your next case? We’ve made it easy for you to quickly obtain all of the necessary forms you need to take a new life insurance or long-term care insurance application, or to service an existing client. Simply follow the drop-down fields and conveniently print or email the forms. Here’s a tip: Most carriers create a pre-packaged application “kit” for you, but you will also have the option to add or remove forms. Not sure what forms are required? Contact our office and we’ll show you.
iGO – Market, sell and process faster!
Write Premium, Save Time and Get Paid Faster!
iGo is an electronic application process that enables you to improve efficiency and productivity by eliminating errors and producing 100% ‘in good order’ application submissions. The bottom line? You save time and eliminate 10-14 days from the process!
With IGO’s e-signature/e-submit and drop ticket Process:
- New cases are easily created and existing cases can be quickly retrieved!
- “Save your work” and “return” option!
- Convenient “print” and “wet sign” option!
- Go paperless!
- Save time and money!
- Simplify the application process!
- Go green (as in “get paid faster”)!
Depending on the carrier, there are generally two ways to use iGo:
- A fully ‘fillable’ life insurance application using an e-signature and e-submit process. You must complete all sections and fields of the application. LWT will process your application once it is submitted.
- “Drop tickets” – You complete limited application information. The carrier will conduct a comprehensive client telephone interview and set up the exam. LWT will process your application once the carrier completes the client interview.
Looking for Other Life Insurance resources?